Grandmaster Nightfalls are Nightfall strikes on the highest difficulty. They have unforgiving modifiers and require coordination and planning among the team.
Note: Season 16 info will be updated when available.
All Grandmaster Nightfalls have the following modifiers:
- Chaff: radar is disabled.
- Equipment Lock: you can't change your loadout (weapons, armour, mods, subclass) once you begin.
- Match Game: enemy shields are highly resistent to non-matching elemental damage.
- Limited Revives: your team starts with 4 revives. Each Champion defeated gets you +1 revive. If you run out of revives, you wipe. After 45 minutes, revives no longer work. You cannot self-revive and must be revived by a teammate.
- Extinguish: if you wipe, you go back to orbit.
- Contest Mode: your equipment is capped at 1575, and enemies are at 1600.
- Join In Progress Disabled: you can't join a GM that's in-progress.
If you get Platinum Completion by defeating all Champions, you get:
- Ascendant Shards (common)
- Enhancement Prisms (commmon)
- Nightfall Weapon (common)
- Exotic Armour (common)